Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Patience Really is a Virtue.

He has made everything appropriate in its time. He has also put eternity in their hearts, but man cannot discover the work God has done from beginning to end. - Ecclesiastes 3:11
Copy right of Ryan Koch Photography: http://www.RyanKochPhotos.com/


There has been so many times on this Journey that I felt as though God didn't hear my prayers... that He wasn't on my side. I felt as though He had abandoned me.. left me lost, lonely, and afraid. I can vividly picture this occasions in my head, and I am sure I am not the only one to ever experience this feeling of "abandonment" from the Lord. Let me tell you.. God does hear you. He has not abandoned you. And He will not lead you astray. Be Patient my friends, God is listening. He is answering. You may not hear his answers or see His miracles immediately... but wait patiently on the Lord.  He is working hard to prepare you... to prepare His perfect plans for you and your life. Trust Him, and He will prove to you that the IMPOSSIBLE can be made POSSIBLE by His WAY, His Truth. God's time is more perfect than your own time... so WAIT on the Lord. Wait for Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment